Thursday, September 30, 2010

Change of Pace

Ok so major kudos go out to all that have the time, energy and money to be able to do home improvement projects on a regular basis. I am both amazed and jealous of their abilities and resources.

Due to budget and time constraints I'm going to have to change the pace on the blog a bit and include a few random other pieces, such as recipes I'm cooking. Otherwise this is just going to be dead in the water for quite awhile.

Hopefully I can get back to the decorating/home improvement soon enough and I'm sure there will be a few smaller projects in the interim as well (for some reason I've been getting the urge to use a saw lately). Anyways stick with me and hopefully the new additions will make everything even sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment