Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Organization Station

I'm constantly looking for a new way to keep Tim & I on the same page as far as what we have to do each week, what dinner will be and what he needs to contribute to assist with keeping the house. I'm also crazy OCD (apparently I developed that as a coping mechanism for my ADHD, spectacular!) so I have lists EVERYWHERE. I saw the organizer below at one of the blogs I follow but genius as I am I didn't write down what blog that was, so if anyone runs across this somewhere & knows where it came from please let me know so I can give credit where its due!


There were a couple of changes I needed to make:

1. We work on a weekly basis so a monthly calendar does nothing for us.
2. Our To-Do list is always long & continually growing (we both procrastinate) so that needed to be extended. I actually separated it into 2 columns so we each have our own responsibilities.
3. I wanted that title box to be personalized for us. (OCD comes back to haunt everyone)



Here a more generic version, feel free to copy & use as it fits your life! I'll put it as large as I can on here because I have no clue how to upload a file that is able to be downloaded (although if someone shares that knowledge I'll be happy to do that as well!). You can also leave a comment with your email address and I'll shoot it over to you that way!

2 comments:

  1. Glad it helped! Let me know if you want me to email it!

    ReplyDelete