Friday, September 17, 2010

Deck the Halls!

Last year we moved into the house right before Thanksgiving so we skipped the Christmas decor. Tim was not happy with me about it.

This year I plan to do the basics, stockings and tree. We can bump it up each year after. I like crafty looking ornaments so I've been on the lookout for those kinds of things lately and here is what I've found.

Pottery Barn Selections:











I can't remember where I found these (maybe etsy) but I like them:




A little button garland to go along with the quilted tree skirt (except in green) we already have:



Although I really love this one a little more:


We've got this wreath and hopefully it can make it through another year with us and we can get a mat to match:



Now we just need to collect more than just the farm animals for this set, find stockings and holders and a tree-topper.



One last and very important thing, we have to get our annual Willow Tree ornament. We started getting these the year we started dating (2007) and have collected them each year since. Its fun to have a reminder of each Christmas we've spent together.

No comments:

Post a Comment