Thursday, August 19, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things....

or stores... These are my go-to for shopping, whether it is brick and mortar, outlet or internet, these are my friends and at times (aka when funds are low and there are so many tempting items) my worst enemies.

Ballard Designs - 


Company C -


Crate & Barrel -



Garnet Hill - 


Home Decorators - 


Horchow -


Ikea - 


Meijer - 




Pier 1 - 


Pottery Barn - 



Restoration Hardware - 


Two's Company - 



West Elm -



Z Gallerie -


Are there any stores out there that you guys like that I should be aware of?

2 comments:

  1. I will be referring to this post once Cameron (finally) gets his house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also go ahead and add in TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Hobby Lobby, Old Time Pottery (so I've heard), Ross, Stein Mart, Target, etc. Plus Costco/Sam's Club have good furniture deals! Only problem being you can't shop online :)

    ReplyDelete