Friday, August 6, 2010

All Clean

I originally said that I would blog Mon - Fri at least while I'm showing you our house but I've decided to take the night off from a normal post. You see, back in January, the hubs was diagnosed with Stage 3 colon cancer and today we got back the results of his first completely clean scan. Chemo still isn't complete and we still have a long road to go with lots of testing left to do but this is a HUGE step towards getting this monster out of our lives once & for all. So I'm sure you understand that I have a need to go celebrate this big occasion with my amazing hubster.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely the right decision! Best wishes to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you both! We went out and enjoyed a nice dinner with both sets of parents. Now back to one more round of chemo starting Wednesday and its time to start our "normal" lives as of Saturday. :D

    ReplyDelete