Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Death Penalty

Thats is what I've regulated anything in our yard to. Death. Our poor flower boxes, deadish, I forgot to water them for about a week during the hottest part of the year. Whoops! The Creeping Jenny (yes its really called that) is doing great besides the fact that it is creeping into everyone else's space as well and killing it all off. Those Jennys, always trouble.





I don't know what happened to these guys but one is dead and the other is almost there



This guy, he died, then he came back to life, looks like he might be back to his death cycle.


The bright spot in all of this is that we have on spot in our yard that is nice and green...


Why yes those are weeds everywhere under the porch and you would be correct in the fact that we have a tree growing up through our stairs. The joys of homeownership continue...

2 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoy my plantocide so much :)

    Its gotten better, slightly, well at least that is what I'm telling myself now. haha

    ReplyDelete