The one thing I do like here is my little cluster of stuff. The Neiman Marcus frame was given to me for Christmas last year by a good family friend. I got the little yellow vase from a store called Dutchmans, the flowers from Pottery Barn and the blue vase was my great-grandmothers. The little soap dish is a pretty new addition from Mast General Store.
Things we have left to do here:
1. Get a new shower curtain - As much as I hate the price of $120 for a shower curtain. I love this shower curtain from Anthropologie, the bustling makes it so feminine. I guess I will either have to suck it up or try to find something similar that I like just as much.
2. Get a new bath mat - The one we have is pretty shabby looking (see So Fresh and so Clean, Clean for what happened) so I want to update what we've got. Once again Anthropologie wins out.
3. Get art for above the toilet - I want something nice and colorful which I think could help to brighten up the whole room as it will be reflected directly in the mirror across.
4. Get 3 assorted sized glass pieces - I'd like something like the below to hold sample soaps, cotton balls, you know the typical bath supplies. I'm sure I can find something similar at a flea market or antique store. I may even pick up a few for our bathroom because I like them so much.
5. Get "oil-rubbed bronze" faucet - I think I'd pretty much like something similar to what I'm planning on replacing the faucet downstairs with. Here is a reminder for ya.
6. Place a picture in that frame...finally - I was waiting for one of our wedding pictures and lately I just keep forgetting to do it. I already know which one I want to feature, the one of us leaving is one of my favorites. Luckily I work at an ad agency and have someone I can get to retouch it in order to remove the petal from my eye and pull my dress up a bit. The starch got a little loose by the end of the night due to all of the dancing...