Thursday, October 21, 2010

We Got Booed!

Until yesterday I had no clue what being "Booed" was, that all changed when I arrived home from work and found this:


It was a little gift basket filled with candy, popcorn, brownie mix, little pumpkins, a candy corn dish and a little ghost and instructions on how to "Boo" the next person. I went right ahead and put the pumpkins on the little table outside. I'm not sure if the plant is supposed to change colors or if its dying...we will see!


We put our little ghost in the window, went to the store and got a little package together for some friends down the street. I have to say this was a lot of fun both to be "Booed" and to "Boo" some others. Get out there and try it!

4 comments:

  1. Fun! Emily's neighborhood does this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should start it in your new neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! what a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping they all have more of this up their sleeves for Thanksgiving & Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete