Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Trails to You!

As a favor from a friend's wedding we received little baggies of trail mix with the above saying on them. From that day I realized just how much I like Craisins mixed with M&Ms.

From that I was inspired to make my own trail mix so I took some Goldfish, Sunflower Seeds (prob won't add them again...yuck), M&Ms, Craisins, Raisins, Honey Roasted Peanuts and Pistachios (I'm not supposed to eat these but Tim enjoys them).

Talk about a party in your mouth...this stuff is delicious, filling and is a lot healthier than most of the stuff we eat (umm have you ever tried an Oreo dipped in Nutella - I have and its bliss).

2 comments:

  1. Totally going to try oreos and nutella

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm promising you, it makes the world a better place.

    ReplyDelete