Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New House, New Life, New Goals

This blog is no longer for keeping readers interested, etc. if you want to follow along all the better, if not no big deal as I'll be (maybe) doing it on my own time and more for tracking myself to see how far I've come. Lots has happened since my last post including the loss of my husband to cancer. Eventually I want to somewhat do a final post and pictures of how far we got with our goals for the first house but it's a hard place to go back to with all of our hopes and dreams centered there along with our life together. We made the decision together to sell it (& found and embark d upon the Reno of this new house) long before he truly got sick but not a day goes by that I don't miss him, our house and our life there.

1 comment:


  1. Hey Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work



    Regards

    Landscape Company In Mumbai Maharashtra

    ReplyDelete